Registration is open!
This is the online registration and submission site for the 55th Congress of the European Society for Surgical Research.
To register as a participant, please choose "Register as attendee". During the registration process you have to create an account. With this account you can login later, using the login box on the left side, to check your documents (invoice & ticket), the particpants list or to change your personal data.
If you have any questions, please contact the conference secretariat.
The registration for the conference is supported by Converia, a conference management application.
General Terms and Conditions for the
55th Congress of the European Society for Surgical Research
Instructions for registrants
- Members of the European Society of Surgical Research (ESSR) or of the Austrian Society for Surgical Research are entitled to register as Members. Membership will be confirmed by the office of the association.
- All other delegates are obliged to register as non members. You have the opportunity to apply for Membership. If it is confirmed before the start of the conference you are entitled to the fee for members.
- Students incl. PhD Students can sign up with the reduced fee. The student identity card has to be uploaded to proof the student status.
Registration and payment will be confirmed by E-Mail.
- For cancellations received before February 10th, 2020 the fee will be refunded with a deduction of 50 Euros kept for handling fees.
- Cancellations received from February 10th through May 10th, 2020 will be eligible to a refund of 50% of the paid registration fee.
- For cancellations occurring after May 10th, 2020 no refunds can be made.
- You do have the opportunity to send a substitute. Name changes have to be announced to the PCO before start of the conference.
- Bank administration fee and credit card fee will not be refunded.
There are many countries around the world classified as a developing country. This includes (in alphabetical order):
- Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan
- Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi
- Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, China (excluding Hong Kong and Taiwan), Colombia, Comoros, Congo (Democratic Republic of), Congo (Republic of), Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba
- Djibouti, Dominican Republic
- Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia
- Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana
- Haiti, Honduras
- India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraw
- Jamaica, Jordan
- Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea (N. Korea), Kosovo, Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya
- Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar
- Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria
- Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines
- Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda
- Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic
- Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu
- Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
- Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam
- West Bank and Gaza
- Zambia, Zimbabwe
Organizers of the congress are the Austrian Society for Surgical Research.
The organizers and their authorized representatives cannot be held liable for any damages, of whatever nature or loss of goods. Nor can they be held liable for any damages arising from any other defects in the accommodation or the surrounding grounds, any damage to goods or persons arising from any cause whatsoever, if and insofar as such damage or loss is not covered by third party liability insurance taken out by the organizers. Austrian law is applicable. Place of jurisdiction is Innsbruck, Austria.